Developed around the patient centered medical home concept, we are devoted to comprehensive health care being provided to all. We have a multitude of providers and licensed staff with knowledge of our patients and community needs. We provide comprehensive continuity of care.
- Family Practice (which includes pediatric, adult and elderly age groups)
- Chronic Disease Management including diabetes and hypertension
- Kid Med / Immunizations
- On-Site Laboratory
- Nutritional Education
- Podiatry Services – A full range of comprehensive foot care that addresses podiatric sports medicine, diabetic foot care, arch/heel pain, hammertoe, foot/ankle injuries, nail/foot disease, bunions, plantar fasciitis, and wound care
Our program specializes in treating anxiety, mood swings, bipolar disorder, disruptive behaviors ( ADD/ADHD), schizophrenia, depression and conditions that affect ones behavior and well being. We accept all age ranges.
Our qualified department consist of a board certified psychiatrist, psychiatric nurse practitioner and licensed clinical social worker.
Our comprehensive dental program consist of dentists, a dental hygienist, and dental assistants. We provide services in the following areas:
- Hygiene – Polishing, Cleaning Fluoride Application, Oral Hygiene Instruction & education, scaling and root planning
- Restorative – Amalgam fillings, composite fillings, and anterior porcelain crowns
- Endodontics – Anterior root canals
- Extractions – Single, multiple, and surgical as well as borie contouring for dentures
Patients can expect evidence – based care from their Clinician and team , as well as support for self-management of their health and healthcare.
Sunset Elementary – Sunset, La
North Central High School – Lebeau, La
Patient Portal Web Login: https://aphrodite.ehsmed.com:4443/pls/apex/f?p=2030:LOGIN:::NO::G_DB_PORTAL_ID:956